Artificial intelligence is the entire wrath these days. Artificial intelligence can be determined in the simplest terminology, Allow computer software or machines to explore information and adapt it to the circumstances to make the best decision.
It appears, artificial intelligence has many advantages, but scientists are also fearful of it. Good researcher Professor Stephen Hawking, talking in an interview with the BBC, said that he believed that the progress of a complete artificial intelligence would ruin the human race.
“Once humans have made it, its development will continue on its own, and humans will not be able to manage with it due to their slow zoological evolution.
Below we will tell you some facts about artificial intelligence, by knowing which you can better understand it.
Robots can be created to predict the future and present.
They are stronger than humans and can be a huge threat to our nation. Scientists fed millions of news stories about Osama bin Laden in a supercomputer Nautilus, which estimated the location of Osama bin Laden with an accuracy of 200 km. Moreover, the artificial intelligence system called MonglA had exactly predicted the last three US elections and Donald Trump’s presidency.
- Man-invented artificial intelligence is superior to humans in performance and can completely replace humans. The artificial intelligence system created by Oxford University scientists reads the action of human lips better than humans. Artificial intelligence has defeated humans in tactical games, it can read better their facial expressions, it can write legal agreements better, it can even write more songs etc.
- A very intelligent machine can create an advanced machine, its software can write more intelligently and this process can continue continuously. Facebook has designed the chatbox to communicate with each other. Soon these chat boxes will be a conversation with each other in their own way.
Robots are now being granted citizenship. This process has made the threat of robotic rule on humans real. In 2017, Saudi Arabia granted citizenship to a robot named Sofia for the first time. People less emotionally attached to other humans because of their emotional attachment to machines and robots. Many military bombs attach to
- Disposable robots so much that they treat them like human figures.
- Artificial intelligence can tell if a person is gay or not by looking at a picture.
- Any human being can be killed by programming an automatic car powered by artificial intelligence.
- Artificial intelligence can turn people away from reality. Death is a correct reality of human life, but now artificial intelligence has given us another option. Duplications of people dying from artificial intelligence are being created.
- Due to artificial intelligence, the fields of law, medicine and finance are no longer considered conducive to human activity.
- At present, there is a general scientific theory among scientists that in the next few decades, human beings will become immortal or extinct due to artificial intelligence.