How big is too big? When it comes to laptops, many people like the extra screen real estate of 17-inch screens and larger. But, bigger isn’t always better, especially if you’re looking for something portable, lightweight, and affordable. Luckily, we tested all the best 17-inch laptops available in 2022 to help you find the perfect large-screened notebook for your needs and budget. Here are our picks for the best 17-inch laptops in 2022!
5 Best Big Laptops Under $1,000
# 1) HP Specter x360 (starting at $929.99)
# 2) Dell XPS 17-Laptop (starting at $1,299.99)
# 3) Lenovo ThinkPad P51s (starting at $1,599.00)
# 4) Asus ZenBook Pro UX550VD Gaming Laptop (starting at $1,799.00)
# 5) Asus ZenBook 15 in 2019 laptop with 4K display and Intel Core i7 CPU (ranging from $1,579 to $2,499). This is a fairly new model on the market but it’s quickly becoming one of the most popular large screen laptops on the market. With a gorgeous 4K screen and incredible battery life, this laptop is perfect for students or people who are always on the go.
The built-in camera features Windows Hello which means you can log into your computer without having to enter a password every time. It also has an impressive backlit keyboard so typing is easy even in low light settings! Plus it has plenty of ports to charge all your devices while you work!
4 Best Bigger Laptops Under $800
- HP Spectre x360 4K UHD Convertible Laptop – 8th Gen Intel Core i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD $989
- Dell Inspiron 7000 Laptop – 15.6 Display, Intel Core i5 $599
- Lenovo Ideapad 330 2-in-1 Laptop – 15.6 Display, Intel Core i5 $499
- ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331UA 13 Full HD Touchscreen Laptop – Intel Core i5 CPU, 256GB SSD $799 If you’re looking for a larger laptop with a lower price tag and don’t need to have the absolute latest features or specs, then the ASUS ZenBook 13 UX331UA might be your next favorite thing. For just under $800 it has a touch screen and a full HD display with an attractive gold design and thin bezels all around the screen which make it look sleek and modern. The battery life is also excellent on this one, lasting up to 12 hours on one charge so you can take it with you without needing to worry about charging it again soon! It’s not as powerful as some of the other laptops in this list but that’s what makes it more affordable and perfect if you’re not looking for anything too flashy or new anyway.
3 Most Affordable Large Screen Laptops
One of the main drawbacks of a tablet or laptop with a small screen is that your hand’s reach is limited, making it difficult to use while sitting on the couch or reclining in bed. That’s why many people opt for larger screens, as they are able to see more content at once and have an easier time scrolling.
1) HP Spectre x360 15 4K Ultra-Thin Convertible Laptop – Price Check Here For The Best Price
2) Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop – Price Check Here For The Best Price
3) Acer Aspire E15 Premium Flagship Business Notebook – Price Check Here For The Best Price This is one of the most affordable ways to get into a convertible laptop with a 17 inch screen without breaking the bank. With this machine you can be productive both in meetings and during travel, as well as enjoying high quality entertainment when you’re done working. It also features a battery life that lasts up to 10 hours per charge so you don’t need to worry about recharging before long flights or work trips where power outlets aren’t readily available. You can easily find deals on refurbished models if you’re not sure about investing in this particular model just yet!
2 Best Bigger Large Screen Laptops For Work & Study
CNET looked at all the different sized 17-inch laptops on the market and listed what they believe are the two best high-quality notebooks to buy in this size. The Acer Swift 3 was named as one of their picks because it has a sleek design, a full HD display with touch support, up to 8th gen Intel Core i7 quad-core CPU, as well as either an NVIDIA MX150 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 GPU. The Swift 3 also has storage options up to 512GB of SSD space, plus up to 16GB of RAM. CNET says that this laptop is very much ideal for everyday use with its 10 hours of battery life.
1 Best of the Best: The Finest Laptop For Working, Studying and Watching Movies
$2,000 – The Dell XPS 13 (E3277) has one of the most impressive displays on the market. Its QHD touchscreen is sharp and bright, even when pushed to its max brightness levels. Gaming performance is better than average and battery life easily exceeds eight hours with its big 77Wh battery and Intel Core i7-8565U processor. As you might expect, this won’t be your best choice if you’re looking for a great laptop under $1000, but if you want something that’s both beautiful and powerful, this is one of the few excellent options on the market today.