The 4th of July sales aren’t until 2022, but if you’re not prepared, you might end up missing out on some of the best deals of the year! This 4th of July sales 2022 guide will give you an early idea of what to expect and how to prepare so that you don’t miss out on the biggest savings! Here are five tips to help you get the most out of your holiday shopping this year.
5 things you should know about 4th of July sales
- In order to get the best deals for 4th of July sales 2022 consumers should wait for items to go on sale before purchasing them.
- Many retailers will open earlier than usual so that customers can take advantage of some early morning deals.
- An estimated 50% off the average sale price is a standard discount offer given during 4th of July sales.
- Expect big crowds this time around with shoppers looking for discounts starting as early as 8 a.m., plus there will be fewer customer service representatives available to answer questions or help with issues that arise once doors open at 9 a.m..
- Most deals are valid only until Sunday night, but a few stores have extended their discounts until Monday evening (or Tuesday in the case of Sears).
Where to find the best 4th of July sale discounts
Smart shoppers know that the best way to find deals during the 4th of July sales is by using price-comparison websites like WebSavvy. With a few quick clicks, you can find all the offers available to you at all major retailers including Walmart, Macy’s, Staples, and more.
WebSavvy also shows you how much each offer would cost if purchased with in-store or online discounts. That way you can compare prices between competing retailers with just one click.
If you’re ready to get shopping for some great deals this 4th of July weekend, sign up for WebSavvy today! It takes just a minute and will help ensure you don’t miss out on any incredible savings. You’ll never again have to worry about spending too much money or driving around town looking for the perfect deal. Plus, it’s free!
4 great deals in these categories
If you’re looking for the best deals for 4th of July this year, here are the top-rated deals to consider checking out. * Westinghouse 43 1080p LED HDTV is selling at $159.99 in select stores. * All-new Samsung 55 QLED 4K UHD 8 Series Smart TV is also a great option at an introductory price point of $649.99 as well as Samsung 65 QLED 4K UHD 8 Series Smart TV starting at just $749.99.
* A pair of Harman Kardon Soho 40 Wireless Over-Ear Headphones can be found starting at $199. 99 at Walmart. There’s also a number of deals for laptops including HP ENVY 13-inch Touchscreen Laptop with Intel Core i5 CPU and 256GB SSD which starts at $529.99 from Best Buy.
The best TV deal
This year at Sam’s Club members can enjoy the following deals: A new 43-inch Samsung Smart TV for $329. But if you are looking for a smaller screen size or different brand there are other models available to choose from at the discounted price of $229. You will also find computers starting at just $229 in either silver or pink with any purchase of laptops over $750. And before you head off to celebrate Independence Day with friends and family be sure to take advantage of these pre-July 4th deals.
Even better get your shopping done early so you don’t have to worry about those last minute impulse buys that are too tempting when everything is red, white, and blue. Places like Kmart and Sears are already hosting their own 4th of July sales by offering discounts up to 60% off on products like washers, dryers, refrigerators, vacuum cleaners, and dishwashers.
With all these great deals happening now it’s time to start thinking about what you want because if it isn’t now its never going to happen! Some places like Walmart will only offer this discount until July 3rd while others have extended the sale into Saturday, July 5th.
So no matter where you shop today be sure to check out these 4th of July sales. They won’t last long! I am sure the idea of spending less money has got some people jumping for joy. Let’s not forget the rest of us who are saving our pennies for something else entirely. For me, my dream vacation might finally come true as I wait for more than half off airfare to Hawaii on Expedia! Check out these online travel deals here . Are you ready for summer? What’s your plan?
Heading to the pool or beach? We’ve found some awesome swimsuits at stores like Target and Amazon.
This summer spend a few days relaxing under the sun (or moon) at one of our many beautiful national parks such as Yosemite National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, etc., then finish up your trip with dinner in San Francisco.
Great laptop and computer deals
In preparation for 4th of July 2020, store are already rolling out laptop and computer deals. We’ve put together a list of the best deals right now so you can start early research before you visit stores this summer.
– Samsung Chromebook 2 12-inch 2GB – $139 (save $40)
– HP 15-b111US Laptop – Core i3 6200U 2.3GHz 4GB RAM 500GB HDD – $149 (save $50) – ASUS K43SJ-DS71T Laptop – Intel Core i5 5200U 2.2GHz 8GB RAM 1TB HDD – $299 (save $100)
– Apple MacBook Pro 13 Retina Display – Intel Core i5 2400 3.1 GHz 8 GB RAM 512 GB SSD Storage – $1099 (save $700) – Dell Inspiron 14 3000 Touchscreen Laptop – Intel Celeron N3060 1.6GHz 4GB RAM 500GB HDD – $199 (save $80)
– Microsoft Surface Book 13.5 Windows 10 Professional 64 bit Intel Core i7 QuadCore 2.6GHz 16 GB RAM 256 GB SSD Storage + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M GPU with 2 GB GDDR5 graphics memory – $1749 (save $450) – Sony Bravia 65 Class LED 1080p HDTV – $869 (save $180)
– LG 55 Class LED 1080p HDTV – $499 (save $150)
– LG Electronics LG 29UM68P 29 inch IPS Monitor – 21:9 UltraWide Full HD IPS Display 2560×1080 Resolution 5ms Response Time 300 cd/m2 Brightness 75% NTSC Color Accuracy w/ built in speakers & HDMI Port + USB Quick Charge Port – Dual Link DVI/HDMI & DP Inputs w/DisplayPort Converter cable included! Newegg Exclusive! Black Friday Only! US Release Nov 24th 2016. Now for sale to USA consumers only!!!
What you need to know about appliance sale prices
Going back to school or moving into a new place? Make the most of 4th of July with TV sales and appliance deals. But keep in mind that this is the last big sales day before college freshmen report for their first day on campus. Maybe the perfect time to buy dorm essentials! Early deals on TVs, laptops, appliances will be happening now through Sunday and plenty of options to get you started on your shopping list.
The best way to save money? Buy it now while it’s at its cheapest price! As always make sure you take advantage of any promotions or store discounts to maximize your savings potential. It pays to shop early for holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas as well, so start now if you want to see the best deals. Not everyone is ready for the heatwave just yet – that’s why there are also air conditioner sales happening today (through Saturday) from top brands like LG, Samsung, Frigidaire, etc.
And don’t forget about what happened earlier this week – we’ve seen a lot of electronics come down in price due to trade war worries about tariffs affecting products like laptops (though other items may not see as drastic a drop). So if it’s something you were thinking about getting sooner rather than later because prices are higher elsewhere – this might be your chance!