These days’ users are spending a lot of time on social media. Some users feel to never sleep.
If you find social media abuse things, the best advice to everyone is to deactivate your Instagram account permanently for a while. You can also permanently delete your account if you want more peace in life also avoids the ridiculous habit.
Here we will tell you how you can deactivate or delete your Instagram account permanently.
If you want to temporarily deactivate your account
Login to Instagram from the desktop
Go on the profile page and click on Edit Profile
- Click Temporarily to disable my account here at the bottom of the page.
- After that Why are you disabling your account? Open the drop-down menu next to and select the relevant reason.
- You will then be asked for your Instagram password once.
You can then temporarily close your account with a temporarily disabled account
If you want to permanently shut down Instagram, it’s best to download your uploaded data once. You can download your uploaded pictures, videos, games, comments and profile data by clicking here.
It can take up to 48 to 40 hours for Instagram to process a data download request. If you want to permanently delete the Instagram account. It is a very easy process.
Registered into the desktop version of Instagram
Click on this link to come to the Delete Your Instagram Account page.
- After that why are you deleting your Instagram account? Open the drop-down menu next to and select the reason for deleting the account.
The account will ask you to enter the password once.
- At the last, by clicking on permanently delete my account you can say goodbye to Instagram forever. It will be deleted forever.